Behringer HM300 Heavy Metal Pedal
Amazon.com Price: £32.14 (as of 03/08/2021 11:02 PST- Details)
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
The Behringer HM300 Heavy Metal Pedal is said to be the reproduction of the famous Boss HM-2 in a plastic housing and sold at a much cheaper price, with the ability to yield the almost exactly sound that belongs to the original. With the HM300, guitarists can easily level up the tone with the most extreme distortion that’s usually used in 80s heavy metal/hard rock.
Behringer HM300 Heavy Metal Pedal features
- The Behringer HM300 Heavy Metal Pedal is built for the electric guitar
- Providing extremely thick and tube-like distortion plus endless sustain
- Level [control]: adjusting the output level
- Distortion [control]: adjusting the amount of distortion effect and the length of the sustain. The higher the distortion is set, the longer the sustain the device is going to yield.
- 2-band EQ control: Low and Mid
- Low: boosting or cutting the low-level frequencies
- Mid: boosting or cutting the mid-range frequencies
- ON/BATT LED: indicates whether the effect is activated
- Powered by 9V battery or a 9V DC power adapter