Behringer NR300 Noise Reducer Pedal
Amazon.com Price: £46.99 (as of 03/08/2021 11:02 PST- Details)
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
The Behringer NR300 Noise Reducer Pedal is the go-to option for any players looking to eliminate unwanted noise and hum from the signal without distorting the original sound. With 2 dedicated modes in one housing plus the Threshold and Decay controls to further adjust the signal, Behringer NR300 offers users a lot of flexibility as a noise reducing pedal.
Behringer NR300 Noise Reducer Pedal features:
- The Behringer NR300 Noise Reducer Pedal is built for the electric guitar
- Mode [control]: allowing for choosing between Reduction and Mute mode
- Reduction Mode: removing unwanted background noise
- Mute Mode: the pedal functions as an on/off switch, which completely mutes the whole input signal once the footswitch is pressed
- Threshold [control]: defines the threshold level in Reduction mode
- Decay [control]: used in Reduction mode to determine how long before the actual noise reduction kicks in when the input signal exceeds the threshold level
- MUTE/BATT LED: indicating if the effect is on/battery level
- REDUCTION LED: indicating when the input signal falls below the threshold level and the signal reduction kickstarts
- Send/Return connectors: used for connecting the device to the input of an external effect unit, allowing for feeding in external effects and reducing the noise from the unit at the same time
- Powered by 9V battery or PSU-SB DC power supply