Behringer TM300 Ultimate Tube Amp Pedal
Amazon.com Price: £29.30 (as of 16/10/2021 21:50 PST- Details)
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Reproducing a variety of guitar amp sounds in just one compact housing, the Behringer TM300 is perfect for both studio sessions and live stages with the package it offers. In particular, it features 3 classic guitar amplifiers, 3 gain modes and 3 mic placements, making a total of 27 possible sound combinations that can be further sculpted by 4 dedicated dials, allowing players to get from clean to super thick distortion, or whichever amp sound desired.
Behringer TM300 Ultimate Tube Amp Pedal features:
- The Behringer TM300 Ultimate Tube Amp Pedal is built for the electric guitar
- Dedicated Drive, High and Low EQ, Level, Mic, Model and Amp control for further sound sculpting:
- Drive [control]: adjusting the amount of overdrive effect
- High [control]: boosting or cutting high-range frequencies
- Low [control]: boosting or cutting low-range frequencies
- Level [control]: adjusting the output volume
- Mic [control]: changing the EQ curve and simulating the different placements of an actual microphone with 3 options to choose from: Classic, Center and Off X
- Model [control]: increasing the saturation in the gain staging, offering 3 options: Clean, High Gain and Hot
- Amp [control]: allowing for toggling between 3 different classic amplifiers: Tweed, Brit and California mode
- Powered by 9V battery or 9V DC power supply