What Are The Tuning Knobs Of A Guitar Called?

Did you know there are over 10 terminologies surrounding the tuning knob topic? So, the fact you are on this website researching this is no surprise.

What Are The Tuning Knobs Of A Guitar Called?The most popular terms for tuning knobs are machine tuners. However, they are also referred to as Machine heads, Tuning heads, Tuners, Tuning machines, Tuning knobs, Tuning pegs, Tuning keys, Machine tuners, Machine keys and Machine tuning nuts.

However, some of these terminologies are not a clear reference. I like to use ‘tuning machine nuts’ as this is very clear reference.

Leave a Reply